Paying for college is one of the greatest financial challenges facing middle-income Americans today. College costs are rising nearly twice as fast as inflation. Tuition for a four-year university costs anywhere from $100,000 to $250,000 per student, depending on the school. At $1.5 trillion, student loan debt is out of control.
Yet, many parents know that getting a good education is an investment worth making in their children. It can mean more opportunities, higher income and a better quality of life.
So how do we move forward?
In this eBook you'll learn how to:
- Get pre-approved for the cost of college
- Shop for schools that are in your budget without sacrificing the quality of education
- Get valuable tax education credits
- Leverage all available funding sources
- Create a strategy to pay for all four years of college